"I said I'd love you for life, but I just sold our house"


 "I said I'd love you for life, but I just sold our house"


Spent time at the opening of the March round @Kustom9 yesterday!

Found so many incredible things too which I’ll be showing you over the next few days! 

Kicking it off is the new outfit from Gaia and an amazing bomber jacket from Complex!

Plus, these sneakers by Enchante are limited editions so make sure you go there soon and get the color you want!!

Got my hair did by Foxy while I was there too and grabbed some new accessories!! 

Happy Shopping! 


KUSTOM9 LM:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/200/108/1003" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/200/108/1003</a>


️Gaia Vixie top and jeans (exclusively @Kustom9)

️[COMPLEX] BF’s Bomber Jacket (Exclusively @Kustom9)

️[Enchante] Fleur Boots Limited editions (Exclusively @Kustom9)

️Foxy Yuna Hair (Exclusively @Kustom9)

️The Horror! Shine Glasses (Exclusively @Kustom9)

️Hangry Basic Bee cup n wallet (Exclusively @Kustom9)

️e.marie Arwen earrings (Exclusively @Kustom9)

️ARNAUD HAUS. Reyes XL Lariat necklace (@The Fifty)

THE FIFTY LM:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Fifty/2/129/777" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Fifty/2/129/777</a>


ღ Trixx | Flickr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“FREAK”

“If We Ever Broke Up” (#Kinky Event)

“Hold On, We’re Going Home”