“I’m A Hustler baby”


 


 “I’m A Hustler baby”


That may not be a lie…I’ve been known to surprise quite a few with my pool skills. They never see it coming. 

I saw this backdrop and poses by Tropix for the new round of Tres Chic and thought they looked so fun! The backdrop has a choice of 4 different color hues. 

I’m also loving the brand pOOnsh lately and saw this new outfit at Tres Chic. It kinda gave off that bad girl vibe to me so I figured it would be great for the pool hall! 

I definitely love hats on SL and RL…so I snatched this hat up by BONDI right away over at the Cosmopolitan Anniversary event! Has a his where you can customize the colors too! 

And let’s not forget these tights by This Is Wrong. I freakin love them! And like I kinda had to get them cause they are literally called Beatrix…which is my name in SL…so yeah, I can say they were literally calling my name! 😜 these are at the Cosmopolitan event right now too!! Go check them out! 


D E T A I L S:


🎱-pOOnsh- Ashley shirt and shorts (exclusively @Tres Chic)

🎱Livia Dyana Nails (exclusively @Tres Chic)

🎱Tropix Cyber room and Pose pack SP001 (exclusively @Tres Chic)

TRES CHIC:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tres Chic/151/79/74" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tres%20Chic/151/79/74</a>


🎱TRUTH Collective Seri (exclusively @Kustom9)

🎱e.marie Eleni earrings (exclusively @Kustom9)

🎱^^Swallow^^ ELVIRA Garters (exclusively @Kustom9)

Kustom9 LM:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/200/108/1003" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/200/108/1003</a>


🎱BONDI Riley Hat (exclusively @The Cosmopolitan Anniversary Event)

🎱This Is Wrong Beatrix tights 3D (exclusively @The Cosmopolitan Anniversary Event) 

THE COSMOPOLITAN EVENT LM:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No Comment/132/122/35" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/132/122/35</a>


🎱[Onyx] Good-Bad tattoo

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BigBang/196/210/28" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BigBang/196/210/28</a>


Check out here for even more!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“FREAK”

“If We Ever Broke Up” (#Kinky Event)

“Hold On, We’re Going Home”