"Talk So Pretty"


  "Talk So Pretty"

Happy Tuesday! It’s a beautiful morning to be out and about running my errands all over SL! 

I threw on this adorable little short set I found at Level by CandyDoll called Yanet. I could even customize the back pocket and belt colors too! 

I absolutely love the sheer, embroidered top you can slip over the little bralette. Of course you can choose to not wear it since they come separately. 

I’m absolutely loving the ultra feminine, floral looks this spring! 

I had time to put my hair in some French braids too! It’s by DOUX called the Nomi hair and I picked that up at Level as well! 

And I even did a little extra with my eye makeup this morning too thanks to WarPaint. It’s brand new over at the new round of Anthem. Accessorized it with new bracelets from MICHAN called Alina and new earrings by Phoenix called April! So fitting, don’t ya think? 


🌼_CandyDoll_ Yanet blouse, top and shorts (exclusively @LEVEL)

🌼DOUX Nomi hair (Except @LEVEL)


🌼MICHAN Alina Bracelets (Exclusively @ANTHEM)

🌼WarPaint* Arcadia eyeshadow (Exclusively @ANTHEM)


🌼:::Phoenix::: April Earrings (exclusively @Fameshed)



Always can follow me here for even more!!

ღ Trixx | Flickr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“FREAK”

“If We Ever Broke Up” (#Kinky Event)

“Hold On, We’re Going Home”