“Me Too”


 “Me Too”

Oh look! Someone snapped a pic of me coming out of the Tres Chic Event yesterday…only it’s odd I have so many lindens sticking out of my purse since I’m pretty sure I spent most of them inside. 😆 

BTW, do you like the store front background? If you do then guess what?! It’s completely FREE at the Tres Chic Event this month! (You just need to join the free group first) 

I picked up this cute little handbag and iced coffee, and also this adorable short little hair style with the headband while I was inside. 

Make sure you drop by the May round of Tres Chic if you haven’t yet. It’s Ahhhh mazing! 


The outfit I’m wearing is from Kustom9, since I’m still unpacking things from there too. There are a handful of clothing brands that I keep going back to over and over. Seniha is definitely one of them. This whole little ensemble is so sexy and sophisticated, plus, I love the muted, earthy colors they come in. You can find the dress, shoes and shirt all at Kustom9 right now! 


Have an amazing day! It’s almost the weekend. Hang in there! 


D E T A I L S:

Seniha Tessa dress, shirt and sandals (Exclusively @Kustom9)

️e.marie Gaelle earrings (Exclusively @Kustom9)

Kustom9 TAXI:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/200/108/1003" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/200/108/1003</a>


️Mirja Elle hair with headband (Exclusively @Tres Chic)

️Hush Coffee Run Set (Available @Tres Chic

️Livia Desi Nails (Exclusively @Tres Chic)

️Backdrop FREE gift at Tres Chic! 

Tres Chic TAXI:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tres Chic/151/79/74" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tres%20Chic/151/79/74</a>


️*AvaWay* MIRIAM Necklace set (Exclusively @Cosmopolitan Event)

Cosmopolitan Event TAXI:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/120/129/35" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/120/129/35</a>


Follow me on Flickr for even more!

ღ Trixx | Flickr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“FREAK”

“If We Ever Broke Up” (#Kinky Event)

“Hold On, We’re Going Home”