“TATTOO”


 “TATTOO”


Am I the only one that is shocked of how fast May is flying by? 

A few days ago Dollholic’s new round opened and the new round of The Sales Room as well! Don’t forget Dubai opened yesterday too!! 


I know you can’t stop staring at the absolutely adorable, colorful tattoo I am wearing. It’s by IVY called Lu Lu Lin and it’s exclusively available at Dollholic. The details are so amazing and the pretty light pink that extends onto the shoulders is just beautiful. 


I also wanted to showcase how orettt this full Daisy makeup set is from [Pink&Love]. I’m wearing the eyeshadow, inner eye corner highlighter, lipgloss, blush and the Daisy stickers. It’s so delicate and dreamy. I’m in love with this. Definitely pick it up for such an amazing discount at The Sales Room right now!! 


I know I’m not completely showing off the dress I have on, but you need to check out how pretty this one is from MeHoney. It’s an exclusive at Dubai as well as this beautiful hair from S-Club! 


Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 


Thank you to my sponsors IVY and The Sales Room 


D E T A I L S:


🌸[Pink&Love] Little Daisies Full makeup set (Available @The Sales Room May19th-25th)

The Sales Room TAXI:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MoonLand/227/32/500" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MoonLand/227/32/500</a>


🌸IVY Lu Lu Lin Tattoo (Exclusively @Dollholic)

DOLLHOLIC TAXI:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweet Daydream/40/108/27" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweet%20Daydream/40/108/27</a>


🌸MeHoney Shagani Dress (Exclusively @Dubai)

🌸S-Club Annie Fatpack with earrings and hair bow (Exclusively @Dubai)

DUBAI TAXI:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizon Beach/129/125/22" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizon%20Beach/129/125/22</a>


 Follow here for even more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“FREAK”

“If We Ever Broke Up” (#Kinky Event)

“Hold On, We’re Going Home”